The Review of Finance welcomes submissions of high-quality papers in all areas of financial economics. Please refer to Fast-Track guidelines for instructions regarding Fast-Track submissions.
To start the submission process, please click here. Please ensure that you follow these guidelines. Failure to do so may lead to the manuscript being returned to you, thus delaying the review process:
- The font size is at least 12 points
- The abstract does not exceed 150 words
- The first (title page) of the manuscript is numbered page 1. This ensures that the numbers on the printed and electronic versions coincide, making it easier for the review team to provide comments
- The document is in PDF without any reference to the authors
- No cover letter is typically necessary
- After uploading your files and completing the payment form, your submission is not yet complete. You are redirected from the payment form to the submission system and need to complete a final confirmation step. If this redirection fails, the submission can be completed by following the provided link to the electronic submission session and selecting the option “Previously Interrupted Submission (Paid submission fee but the submission was interrupted)” as payment type and entering the “Credit Card Transaction ID”, which is provided during the online payment.
- If the web submission process does not work for some reason, please email the technical support team at email@example.com. As a last resort, please email your anonymous manuscript and a separate title page (containing the authors’ details) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fee for a submission or a resubmission is €300, which is reduced to €250 if the submitting author is a member of the European Finance Association. (The membership application form is available at http://www.efa-online.org.) The submission fee is refunded if the editorial decision is rendered after more than 100 days. Submission fees are waived for solicited papers.